The Cactus V5 Shutter Cable for Nikon D80 and D70s Cameras will transform your Cactus V5 Wireless Flash Transceiver into a wireless shutter release device. A shutter release cable is an ideal device to prevent camera shake when you press the shutter release button. It is a must for night photography or taking photos in B-mode.Simply connect the coiled shutter cable from your camera's remote control terminal to the V5 transceiver X-Sync Port and you can wirelessly control the shutter of your camera. This operation will not interfere with your wireless flash setup using another set of V5 transceivers set on different channels. So you may run both shutter release and wireless flash systems in parallel.
- One plug connects to the V5 X-Sync Port while the other end connects to the remote control terminal on the camera battery holder
- Shutter Release Cable for Olympus cameras
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.