Compact and lightweight (1.1kg) with a user-friendly design this Canon 35mm prime lens brings a natural perspective to wide-angle shots. It is also suitable for use in severe shooting conditions thanks to a drip-proof structure and can be used with most standard movie industry accessories and matt boxes. The CN-E35mm T1.5 L F lens is designed for use on EF mount 35 mm and Super 35mm cameras - perfect on Cinema EOS cameras as well as Canon EOS DSLRs. A contact on the EF mount facilitates communication between camera and lens. Industry standard manual control rings are engineered to maintain the proper amount of resistance with consistent operating torque. Unified front lens diameter and gear positions enable film crews to quickly change lenses without adjusting the rig setup. A large maximum aperture of T1.5 provides outstanding speed for shooting in low-light conditions. The large aperture also provides fine creative control over depth of field. A 4K lens with full frame imaging circle offers unrivalled optical performance in professional shooting environments. Large aspherical lens elements ensure sharp, consistent images in virtually every shooting situation, while the 11-blade aperture diaphragm offers beautiful bokeh. An innovative glass construction counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies.
- 11-blade diaphragm for attractive blurring
- Compact 35mm, T1.5 prime lens
- Designed for EF mount 35 mm and Super 35mm cameras ."
- Full frame image circle
- Industry standard manual control
- Spectacular 4K image quality
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.