Canon VIXIA HF R62 Digital Camcorder - 3" - Touchscreen LCD - CMOS - Full HD - Black - 16:9 - 2.1 Megapixel Video - MP4, AVCHD, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 - 32x Optical Zoom - 1140x Digital Zoom - Optical (IS) - 32 GB Flash Memory - HDMI - USB - SD, SDXC, SDHC - Flas
Zoom Freely, Shoot Creatively
Outstanding image quality, zoom power that lets you shoot without interrupting the action, enhanced wireless connectivity and sophisticated capabilities: the VIXIA HF R62 camcorder has everything you need to capture special memories and express your creativity through videography. Even at the long end of the huge 57x (32.5-853mm) Advanced Zoom, and even if you're shooting while walking, video is clear and steady thanks to the camcorder's SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer, while Framing Assistance helps you find and keep your subjects in the frame. Built- in Wi-Fi and NFC make it easy to share images and video right away, transfer clips and images to other devices, live stream video, control the camcorder remotely, and connect to Canon's image management solution, the optional Connect Station CS100. You can record up to 12 hours of video to the 32GB internal flash drive or directly to a removable SD memory card. The camcorder's Canon 3.28 Megapixel Full HD CMOS Sensor and DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor capture lifelike video at 1920 x 1080 resolution; even fast-moving subjects are rendered with outstanding smoothness thanks to 1080/60p recording in MP4 (35 Mbps) and AVCHD Progressive (28 Mbps). Dual Recording lets you record in MP4 and AVCHD simultaneously, while built-in down conversion creates MP4 files for easy online sharing. Get creative with newly enhanced Slow & Fast Motion and Touch Decoration. Document the daily development of up to three children effortlessly with Advanced Baby Mode. Shooting and other operations are super intuitive using the camcorder's big 3.0-inch capacitive touch panel LCD, and a high-capacity battery keeps the fun going even longer.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Size 3"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Number of Image Sensors 1
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Effective Video Resolution 2.1 Megapixel
- Product Type Digital Camcorder
- Manufacturer Part Number 0278C004
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model HF R62
- Product Name VIXIA HF R62 High Definition Digital Camcorder
- Product Line VIXIA
- Brand Name Canon
- Optical Zoom 32x
- Digital Zoom 1140x
- Memory Card Supported SD
- Memory Card Supported SDXC
- Memory Card Supported SDHC
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Package Contents
- VIXIA HF R62 High Definition Digital Camcorder
- Battery Pack BP-727
- Compact Power Adapter CA-110
- USB Interface Cable IFC-300PCU/S
- Mini-HDMI Cable HTC-100
- Weight (Approximate) 8.47 oz
- Color Black
- Height 2.3"
- Width 2.1"
- Depth 4.6"
- Recording Formats Full HD
- Recording Media Flash Memory
- Recording Media Memory Card
- Video Formats MP4
- Video Formats AVCHD
- Video Formats MPEG-4
- Video Formats MPEG-2
- Flash Memory Capacity 32 GB
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Sensor Type : CMOS
- Image Stabilization Type : Optical
- Optical Zoom (x) : 32
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.