Canon VIXIA R72 Digital Camcorder - 3" - Touchscreen LCD - HD CMOS - Full HD - 16:9 - 2.1 Megapixel Video - AVCHD, MP4 - 32x Optical Zoom - 1140x Digital Zoom - Electronic, Optical (IS) - 32 GB Flash Memory - HDMI - USB - SD, SDXC, SDHC - Memory Card - Tr
Amazing Video at Every Age and Every Stage
The VIXIA HF R72 camcorder makes it easy to capture high-quality, creative Full HD video with amazing zoom power for up to 12 hours! Record subjects near and far with a remarkable 57x Advanced Zoom that lets you capture the shot you want without interrupting the scene, and a SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer that helps keep your video smooth, clear and steady even if you shoot while walking. You can record to the 32GB internal flash drive or directly to a removable SD memory card for flexibility and convenience. Zoom Framing Assist keeps it simple by helping to prevent you from losing a distant subject while shooting, and now features both Auto and Manual modes for expanded versatility. Newly added features include a Highlight Priority mode which helps recreate the rich range of color seen by the naked eye, as well as a redesigned LCD screen that stays bright and clear even outdoors. What's more, it also has a new user interface with a layout that makes shooting, navigating menus and viewing your video simple and fun, right from the start. Ideal for families to take on trips, sports games, school performances and more, the VIXIA HF R72 can help you record fantastic videos you'll treasure for years.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Size 3"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Number of Image Sensors 1
- Image Sensor Type HD CMOS
- Effective Video Resolution 2.1 Megapixel
- Product Type Digital Camcorder
- Manufacturer Part Number 1236C003
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model R72
- Product Name VIXIA HF R72 High Definition Digital Camcorder
- Product Line VIXIA
- Brand Name Canon
- Optical Zoom 32x
- Digital Zoom 1140x
- Image Stabilization Electronic
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Memory Card Supported SD
- Memory Card Supported SDXC
- Memory Card Supported SDHC
- Package Contents
- VIXIA HF R72 High Definition Digital Camcorder
- Battery Pack BP-727
- Compact Power Adapter CA-110
- Mini-HDMI Cable HTC-100
- USB Interface Cable IFC-300PCU/S
- Mount/Wear Style Tripod Mount
- Weight (Approximate) 8.47 oz
- Height 2.3"
- Width 2.1"
- Depth 4.6"
- Recording Formats Full HD
- Recording Media Memory Card
- Flash Memory Capacity 32 GB
- Video Formats AVCHD
- Video Formats MP4
- Image Stabilization Type : Electronic
- Optical Zoom (x) : 32
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.