The Cassida 5700 Professional Bill Counter incorporates a bill turner that gives this back loading bill counter the feel and convenience of top loading machines. With its wide range of features, the 5700 is a great all-around bill counter for organizations that process large amounts of currency. Value calculation and more ValuCount? calculates the total dollar value of the count. By activating ValuCount in the add mode, you can count different denominations while keeping track of the total value. The Cassida 5700 also offers add, count, batch, and add + batch modes, making it the perfect choice when all-around performance is a requirement. Designed with the user in mind Counting begins automatically when bills are placed on the hopper platform. No need to push bills into the hopper, the innovative bill turner on the 5700 will do that for you. A large LED screen showcases number of bills counted, as well as denominations and total value of count when using the available ValuCount feature. Counterfeit detection built-in Ultraviolet (UV and UV/MG models), and magnetic sensors (UV/MG model) are able to detect a wide range of counterfeit bills. Once a counterfeit is detected, the 5700 stops the count and dispenses the suspect bill into its stacker for removal. Pressing the start button continues the count and automatically deducts the counterfeit from the overall total. IR error detection built in Infrared (IR) sensors are able to spot a wide range of bill discrepancies, including half, double, and chain notes. In all cases, the 5700 will stop the count, alert the user with a beep, and display the error type on its screen. Count anywhere Accuracy, reliability, and ease of use are not the only advantages of the 5700; its lightweight, compact design and integrated carrying handle make it easy to take it on the go, allowing you to count currency anywhere. Features: Counts 1,300 bills/min Large, top-loading hopper holds 250 bills (new) Operating modes: Count, add, and batch modes; add + batch mode Value counting with ValuCount? Authenticates bills using ultraviolet (5700 UV) and magnetic (5700 UV/MG) sensors Infrared (IR) sensors detect chain, double, and half notes, as well as variations in note size Rugged, heavy-duty construction Batch - 0-999, increments of 5 Warranty: 1 year full parts and labor warranty
- Authenticates bills using ultraviolet (UV) sensors
- Counts 1,300 bills/min
- Loads with the ease of a top loader
- Operating modes: count, add, ValuCount and batch modes; add + batch mode
- ValuCount calculates total value of bills counted
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.