Counting Mixed Bills Just Got Easy! The Cassida Cube saves you time and effort by accurately counting and sorting mixed bill stacks. No need to sort by hand. simply stack bills of all denominations right on the Cube, press a button and counting begins. The cube identifies denominations automatically and tracks both the count and value of bills run through. An onscreen report, that is also printable, shows values and counts by denomination - so you have a full accounting. Count on the go: The Cube runs on both AC power and an included 12-volt rechargeable battery, meaning you can take the Cube to events, trade shows, estate sales or anywhere you need to count stacks of mixed bills. On battery power, you have hours of continuous counting on a single charge. Technical specifications: Model range: Cassida Cube. Typical use: small business, retail. Hopper Capacity: 100 bills. Stacker Capacity: 100 bills. Counting speed: 250 bills/min. Hopper capacity: 100 new bills. Stacker capacity: 100 new bills. Loading type: Top loader. Display type: LCD. Onscreen information: Operation mode / Bill denomination / Selected currency / Total number of bills / Total value of all counted bills / Total number and value for each denomination / Error messages / Battery level. Counterfeit detection: 3D, MG, IR, UV, IMG, RGB. Error detection: Double, half, chain, note size detection. Operating modes: Mixed Mode, Count Mode, Sort Mode, Batch Function, Add Function. Batch size: 100, 50, 25, 20,10 or from 1 to 200 with +1/+10. Detections: Magnetic, infrared, image, color spectrum, length and density. Options: Printer. Printing: Yes, printer is optional. Net Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg) without battery. Dimensions: 6.6"L x 5.9" H x 5.9" W (170mm x 150mm x 150mm). Battery: rechargeable lithium 10.8 v/2000mAH. Power source: 100/240 VAC.
- An excellent choice for counting: Recognizes mixed denominations automatically. Identifies in any orientation, face up or face down.
- Choose Add and Batch functions to easily set up bank deposits. Accurately counts and totals up to 250 bills per minute.
- Counts anywhere - AC or battery powered (included). Compact footprint fits into any cash processing center.
- Great for retailers, offices, events, restaurants. Compact Size. Report screen shows both count and total.
- On-screen report shows count and value for each denomination. Choose SORT mode to sort by the denomination of first note through.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.