Powerful and easy to use, too! Cassida Quattro employs the most advanced technology in counterfeit detection today and eliminates the frustration of feeding bills correctly. The Quattro allows you to insert bills in any orientation - face up or face down - and instantly know whether a bill is genuine or suspect. Easy to understand PASS and FAIL indicators show if bills are legitimate or should be rejected. Incredibly intuitive 4-way insertion: Eliminate the frustration of having to insert bills only one particular way - unlike standard detectors, Quattro accepts bills in all 4 orientations - face up or face down. Employees need no training - Immediate PASS/FAIL indicators and on-screen denomination confirmations make Quattro incredibly intuitive to use. Industry's best detector: Quattro breaks through technology barriers with its advanced detection and analysis capabilities, assuring state-of-the-art performance and ironclad security conventional detectors won't ever match. Take Quattro anywhere you need to authenticate cash - a rechargeable battery is included. On-screen report shows total value and total bills taken in a single transaction and breaks it down by denomination. Built to last: Durable and quality-built, the Quattro is a long-term solution to protecting your business from counterfeits. Go ahead and put it next to a busy check stand - Quattro snaps open for easy cleaning. Easily upgradeable - when US currency changes, you can still get accurate detection without buying a new unit. Have confidence in every transaction: Quattro is backed by the exclusive Cassida Counterfeit Shield that reimburses you the full face value of the counterfeit bill within 72 hours, should your Quattro detector accept it as genuine. We're so confident in the Quattro, because it has industry-leading detection built right in.
- Model: Quattro. Typical use: retailers, gas stations, municipalities, restaurants.
- Power consumption: 5W. Dimensions: 4.9" W x 2.9" H x 5.5" D (125 * 7 * 138 * mm). Net Weight: 1.5 lbs. (.6kg)
- Power supply input: 100-240AC/50-60Hz. Power supply output: DC9V/Battery 5W. Rechargable lithium battery: 7.2V/1000mAh.
- Verification speed: Less than .5 second/bill. 4-way bill insertion, Grand total report, Denomination-specific report. Display type: High resolution LCD.
- Verification types: Infrared security marks, Magnetic ink, Color spectrum analysis, size detection, optical density, Cassida M Detection Algorithm.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.