Canon VB-S30D 2.1 Megapixel Network Camera - Color, Monochrome - H.264 - 1920 x 1080 - 2.25 mm - 7.88 mm - 3.5x Optical - CMOS - Cable - Dome - Ceiling Mount
The VB-S30D PTZ Micro Dome Full HD Network Camera is very compact - only 4.72" in diameter and 2.13" thick - and very capable. Leveraging Canon's famous prowess in optical technology, the 3.5x, F1.4 Auto Focus Zoom lens has an impressive 77.7 angle of view. To the outstanding image quality delivered by the Aspherical lens elements and the powerful Canon DIGIC DV III image processor, the VB-S30D also adds class-leading low light performance and the DIGIC NET II Processor allows the Full HD images captured to be streamed in your choice of Full HD (1920 x 1080) up to 30fps in MJPEG, or using the low bandwidth H.264 codec.
That's just the beginning of the appeal of this brilliant camera. For financial institutions and commercial offices, the Privacy Mask feature is especially useful in providing detailed coverage without compromising door code security while the viewing range of the Wide Angle Lens helps make it a compelling choice in Casino & Gaming, Educational and Airport & Transportation applications. Users can benefit from the superb flexibility in installation which comes from the light weight and diminutive dimensions of the VB-S30D. This is a camera that can be placed in more of the places where you need it to be to help provide the coverage you require.
You will appreciate the impressive low light performance, which allows it to provide quality color video in a range from .95 lux down to .025 lux* and black / white video from .05 lux to .015 lux**. An impressive array of On-board Video Analytics, with set triggers including Moving, Removed and Abandoned Object Detection and Passing Detection are included to provide a wide range of options to help tailor this camera to your specific needs. With the VB-S30D you may also use the Preset Setting Tool to create up to 20 preset positions, allowing you to further customize this camera to the application/environment it is being used in.
The VB-S30D is IEEE802.1x Client Authentication protocol compliant, giving additional network security through port based access control - vital in high security areas. Further security is provided by the support of HTTPS. ONVIF Profile S conformant as well, you will be able to integrate the VB-S30D into a network system with ease when working with compliant equipment from different manufacturers and third party recording software systems.
Class-leading compact size, light weight, Full HD video performance and outstanding analytical capabilities combine in the VB-S30D to help make it a perfect choice for a wide array of demanding surveillance situations.
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Color Supported Color
- Color Supported Monochrome
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Effective Camera Resolution 2.1 Megapixel
- Product Type Network Camera
- Manufacturer Part Number VB-S30D
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model VB-S30D
- Product Name VB-S30D Network Camera
- Brand Name Canon
- Optical Zoom 3.5x
- Maximum Focal Length 7.88 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 2.25 mm
- Package Contents
- VB-S30D Network Camera
- Setup CD-ROM
- Wire Unit
- Screw for Wire
- Template Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
- Connectivity Technology Cable
- Remote Management Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 9.60 oz
- Form Factor Dome
- Placement Ceiling Mount
- Height 2.1"
- HD Recording Yes
- Video Formats H.264
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Color Support : Color
- Resolution Width : 1920
- Resolution Height : 1080
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.