Canon XA35 Professional Camcorder - Bundle with Video Bag, 64GB Class 10 SDXC U3 Card, Max Power Spa
For fast, compact, and powerful performance specially suited for on-the-go Electronic News Gathering (ENG) production, corporate videos and higher education, Canon's XA35 Professional Camcorder offers a remarkable combination of portability, image quality and I/O capability. Its HD/SD-SDI Terminal offers easy connectivity to broadcast vans, workstations and other digital cinema/TV hardware, helping to provide incredibly fast transfer of uncompressed video with timecode and audio embedded for rapid productions. Plus, with a Genuine Canon 20x High Definition Optical Zoom lens and a newly designed HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor with improved low-light performance, the XA35 captures superb Full HD 1920x1080 video. The XA35 features two new modes: Wide DR Gamma and Highlight Priority, which help to deliver an expansive range of colors and tones virtually consistent with how they're seen by the naked eye. A new interval recording option rounds out the XA35's ability to capture dramatic footage on the fly with fast motion of up to 1200x the original speed. All this makes for a camcorder that helps facilitate speedy, outstanding-quality video capture that can be ideal for broadcast news, sports events, documentaries and other fast-moving recording situations. Genuine Canon 20x High Definition Optical Zoom Lens The XA35 Professional Camcorder features a Genuine Canon 20x HD Zoom Lens that provides a highly versatile zoom range with 35mm equivalent of 26.8-576
- 3.5-inch OLED Viewscreen with 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio and EVF
- Advanced Display Features: Zebra, Color Bars and Test Tone
- Assignable Buttons for Custom Shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi Technology with FTP Transfer Capability: built-in dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) Wi-Fi technology, enabling FTP file transfer to Cloud-based servers for convenient backups or for situations where a relay station, such as a news truck, is unav
- Connectivity to Various Inputs and Outputs
- Dual SD Card Slots, Using Readily Available, Consumable Media
- Ergonomic, Portable Design
- Full HD 1920x1080 Recording Capabilities
- Full Manual Control
- HD/SD-SDI Output: The XA35 Professional Camcorder amplifies convenience with an HD/SD-SDI terminal, whether streaming directly to a broadcast van or connecting to a recorder to make high-quality video recordings for archiving purposes. Designed for p
- High Definition Peaking for Focus Assist
- Highlight Priority Mode
- Impressive Slow and Fast Motion, including Interval Recording from 2x to 1200x"
- Improved Infrared Shooting Mode for Extreme Low-light Conditions (with built-in IR emitter and diffuser)
- Intelligent Optical Image Stabilization System with Powered and Dynamic Modes and Auto On/Off
- Optional Bluetooth Mic with Two-way Intercom-like Capability
- Two Phantom-powered XLR Audio Inputs with Manual Gain Control
- Ultra Compact with Detachable Handle
- View Assist Function that Supports Highlight Priority Mode
- Wide DR Gamma (600%)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.