Canon XF-100 High Definition Professional Camcorder, - Bundle With Video Bag. 32GB Compact Flash Car
Compact in size, light weight and fully featured, the Canon XF100 Professional Camcorder can be tailored to fit a wide range of individual needs. While sharing many of the capabilities of the Canon XF305 and XF300 Professional Camcorders, including the Canon XF Codec and Compact Flash (CF) recording, the XF100 offers some exciting new features of its own.Whether used as a companion to the XF305 or XF300 or as a standalone camcorder, the XF100 is geared for a wide range of applications where high image quality, extreme portability and efficient workflow are of the utmost importance. And with infrared recording and true stereoscopic 3-D production capabilities, the XF100 allows users to explore new creative outlets and emerging markets.The XF100 utilizes Canon's XF Codec - a file-based MPEG-2 compression with an MXF File Wrapper that ensures the widest compatibility with existing industry infrastructure, metadata and non-linear editing (NLE) systems. The codec's 4:2:2 color sampling provides ultra-fine transitions in tone and color for maintaining the highest image quality needed for advanced post production processing. The XF100's newly developed Genuine Canon 10x HD Video Lens along with a Canon native 1920 x 1080 CMOS Image Sensor delivers exceptional image quality. The XF100 also offers multiple recording bit rates, resolutions and variable frame rates to expand creative flexibility, allowing users to work in virtually any production environment.
- 260K Dot Electronic Viewfinder: The XF100 features a 0.24", 260,000 Dot Color EVF and approximately 100% field of view coverage for comfortable viewing and accurate judgment of composition. Brightness, contrast, color and backlight are adjustabl
- 3.5" 920K Dot LCD Monitor: A 3.5", 920,000 Dot LCD monitor provides an ample, accurate area for critical focus confirmation and approximately 100% field of view. The display opens on the left side of the camera body
- 4:2:2 Color Sampling: 4:2:2 color sampling provides twice the color resolution of HDV and other codecs that use 4:2:0 color sampling
- 8-Blade Iris: In contrast to a typical 6-blade iris, the XF100's 8-blade iris captures extraordinarily smooth out-of-focus "bokeh" for a more attractive image effect
- Brilliant Ergonomics: The XF100 is designed as an ultra-compact camcorder without compromising on features and usability. Its small size makes this camcorder ideal in situations where every inch and ounce count, such as flying to location or going on
- Built-in 3-D Assist Features: The XF100 has the ability to be paired with another XF100 or XF105 camcorder to provide true stereoscopic 3-D recording. It offers several features to assist with 3-D production including OIS Lens Shift to aid in optical
- Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor: The XF100 features Canon's powerful DIGIC DV III Image Processor, which provides enhanced shading, lifelike tonal gradations, new custom picture settings and lower power consumption
- Canon Native 1920 x 1080 CMOS Image Sensor: Newly designed and manufactured exclusively by Canon, the XF100 incorporates a native 1/3", 1920 x 1080 CMOS image sensor, delivering superb full HD video recording with minimal noise
- Custom Picture Settings: You can manually set an extensive variety of image quality adjustments and store them as 9 different presets in the camera. Up to 20 may be saved to an SD card"
- Digital Teleconverter: The Digital Teleconverter extends the reach of the optical zoom, and is selectable by 1.5x, 3x and 6x. This feature is ideal when extreme telephoto shooting is needed such as in sports and wildlife, as well as, surveillance app
- Exceptional Customization: Users of the XF100 Professional Camcorder have full manual control of all camera functions to adapt to both technical and artistic challenges when shooting
- Focus Assist Functions: With Canon's new Edge Monitor Focus Assist system, a red and green monitor is shown at the bottom of the LCD display and three red focus check areas are shown across the display
- Genuine Canon 10x HD Lens: Canon's optical expertise is clearly seen in the XF100's Genuine Canon 10x HD Video Lens. It delivers flexibility in image capture with a zoom range of 30.4 - 304mm (35mm equivalent)
- Infrared Recording: The XF100 Professional Camcorder features an Infrared Mode allowing users to capture video in conditions with little to no ambient light, a situation which would make other camcorders useless. During infrared capture, the infrared
- Instant AF: When shooting high definition video, sharp focus becomes more critical than ever. Canon's proprietary Instant AF system combines an external AF sensor with Canon's legendary auto focus system for fast and accurate focus
- Interval Recording: With this feature, users can program the camera to record a specified number of frames at specified intervals. The technique can be used to observe natural phenomena over extended periods, making it ideal for time-lapse applicatio
- Major NLE Software Compatibility: Canon's XF Codec is supported by the industry's leading manufacturers: Adobe, Apple, Avid and Grass Valley. This ensures the widest compatibility with existing infrastructure and non-linear editing (NLE) software
- MPEG-2 4:2:2 50Mbps Codec (Canon XF Codec): Canon's adaptation of MPEG-2 for the XF100 Professional Camcorder, named the Canon XF Codec, ensures the widest compatibility with existing industry infrastructure and non-linear editing (NLE) systems
- Multiple Bit Rates, Resolution, and Frame Rates: Multiple recording modes, resolutions and frame rates make the XF100 Professional Camcorder creatively flexible and able to work in virtually any production environment
- MXF Wrapper: The XF100 uses Material Exchange Format (MXF) for its file structure - an internationally standardized container format for the exchange of video and audio material. Using the MXF format, video and audio can be wrapped into a single file
- Neutral Density Filter: For enhanced versatility, the XF100 offers a built-in gradation type neutral density (ND) filter (approximately 1/8), as well as an eight-blade metal aperture iris
- Peaking/Magnify: Two peaking modes and a magnify focus assist function are available in standby and record mode (LCD monitor and EVF), making it extremely easy for the XF100 operator to check and confirm critical focus
- Record to Compact Flash Cards: The camcorder features two CF card slots and offers versatile recording functions including relay recording, hot swapping, file copy and backup, and pre-record
- Slow Motion and Fast Motion: Slow and Fast Motion Modes allow the XF100 to record a different frame rate than the playback frame rate, resulting in either a fast or slow motion effect during playback
- SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer: The XF100 also incorporates a newly designed SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization system (lens shift) with three modes: Standard, Dynamic and Powered
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.