The CapBuckle Lens Cap Holder for 67/58/52mm Lens Caps provides you with a secure and out-of-the-way system to hold your lens cap. The design copies the front of your lens and is sized to hold the cap. The CapBuckle threads to your shoulder strap eliminating the need for any dangling cap holder that might swing in front of your lens. Just squeeze the locking mechanism on your lens cap and put it in the Cap Buckle where it remains locked on the camera's strap. Each Cap Buckle holds three sizes of lens caps on opposing sides of the holder. Multiple Cap Buckles can be attached to your camera strap to accommodate various size lens caps. This is a lightweight, durable way to make sure your lens cap is safe and readily accessible.
- Does not dangle or cause interfere with pictures, lens or camera
- Does not require any modification to camera or lens cap
- Easily attaches to your camera's neck strap
- Lightweight and Durable"
- Securely holds the lens cap in place - just like your camera's lens
- Works with Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Fujifilm, M4/3, Olympus, Sony, vintage and Pro-series camera lenses
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.