@@ The CEMAX (Contrast Enhanced) series eyepieces, specially designed and coated for optimizing H-Alpha viewing. These Eyepieces are not HA filters and for solar observing they must be used in conjunction with a safe solar filter.@@ In the construction of Solar filters and associated instrumentation, Coronado takes enormous care to optimize contrast by minimizing the number of components and designing them so that they do not result in creating residual reflections and spurious light near the image. Until now, the only component not included in this overall approach was the eyepiece. Now the CEMAX SERIES fills this need. Specifically designed for use at H-Alpha and Multi coated on every surface (including cemented surfaces), the CEMAX eyepieces are the ultimate in contrast enhancement for the Solar observer. Please Note: We are only authorized to sell Coronado Products in North America
- Designed for use at H-Alpha
- Ultimate in contrast enhancement for Solar observering
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.