Butterflies and Overheads are large fabric scrims, diffusers, reflectors or opaque fabric panels used for dimming, softening, bounce lighting and shading, respectively. The black material can be used to eliminate unwanted light or even as a background. Once the unwanted light is gone, other light controls can be used to create the desired lighting look. The white material comes in handy when changes in light conditions, either temporary or continuous require a less reflective material such as when a large cloud passes overhead. It will open dark shadows a little and eliminate most light shadows. This over all useful textile is the basis of most overhead systems. All the Screens and Bags are made from the finest reflective and translucent materials available worldwide. The Sunbounce SYSTEM III is your only choice. Whatever or wherever you want to shoot, do not accept any limitations
- High quality needle work ensures taut fit without tearing.
- It is extremely light despite its size.
- It is the only truly rigid frame system because it is 3-Dimensional.
- No velcro fasteners are ever used.
- Only the very best quality fabrics are used.
- The screen remains taut because it can be tensioned like the skin of a drum.