Butterflies and Overheads are large fabric scrims, diffusers, reflectors or opaque fabric panels used for dimming, softening, bounce lighting and shading, respectively. The black material can be used to eliminate unwanted light or even as a background. Once the unwanted light is gone, other light controls can be used to create the desired lighting look. The white material comes in handy when changes in light conditions, either temporary or continuous require a less reflective material such as when a large cloud passes overhead. It will open dark shadows a little and eliminate most light shadows. This over all useful textile is the basis of most overhead systems. All the Screens and Bags are made from the finest reflective and translucent materials available worldwide. The Sunbounce SYSTEM III ; is your only choice. Whatever or wherever you want to shoot, do not accept any limitations
- High quality needle work ensures taut fit without tearing.
- It is extremely light despite its size.
- It is the only truly rigid frame system because it is 3-Dimensional.
- No velcro fasteners are ever used.
- Only the very best quality fabrics are used.
- The screen remains taut because it can be tensioned like the skin of a drum.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.