California Sunbounce SunSwatter Pro, 4' x 6' Frame & Translucent Textile with 3/3 Stop Light Reduction.
This textile is the robust, standard diffusion material for soft light. The Translucent 3/3 textile softens and reduces the light by about 3/3 of an f/stop (one full f/stop). It will cut the highlight / shadow contrast considerably. In any size, the effect is a good basic photographic light for either film or digital. This truly is the all purpose and daily use workhorse. All the Screens and Bags are made from the finest reflective and translucent materials available worldwide. The CALIFORNIA SUNBOUNCE SYSTEM is your only choice. Whatever or wherever you want to shoot, do not accept any limitations. The SUN-SWATTER - the mobile shade on the long pole - is the perfect tool when there is too much or unwanted light. The exclusive development by CALIFORNIA SUNBOUNCE (patent pending) looks like an oversized fly-swatter and enables you to make the shade follow the model's movements. Ideal for exposures in which youwant to emphasize the image's dynamic quality by means of blowing hair or clothing. Thanks to its intelligent construction from the highest quality aluminium, the SUN-SWATTER is extremely light, yet stable. It is manufactured using the best materials and has optimal protection against corrosion. The unique shade can be assembled and broken down in a flash and is child's play to use. It can even be comfortably used by inexperienced individuals or simply attached to any standardlamp tripod. With the SUN-SWATTER PRO, you produce about 2.5 square metres of shade between the glaring sun and your model. No tripod or assistant will impede your image composition since the SUN-SWATTER can be attached to a boomstick (a type of pole) that extends to about 350cm, giving the shade the appearance of an oversized fly-swatter. It allows you to access the most difficult places, even over obstacles.
- High quality needle work ensures taut fit without tearing.
- It is extremely light despite its size.
- It is the only truly rigid frame system because it is 3-Dimensional.
- No velcro fasteners are ever used.
- Only the very best quality fabrics are used.
- The screen remains taut because it can be tensioned like the skin of a drum.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.