We all know that the bigger the light source - the better the light looks on the subject. Why have a small pinpoint of light when you can have a wall of light, not unlike the sun? The light looks more natural, and covers your subject more evenly. Thus SUNBOUNCE has now made the perfect attachment for using your normally "on camera" strobe as a off camera light source. As many of todays strobes are wireless TTL or at least tethered TTL keeping them totally in sync with your camear is no longer a problem. The SUNBOUNCE Flash - Bracket clamps to the SUNBOUNCE frame and can extend up to 24 inches for use with smaller or bigger SUN-BOUNCE frames. Depending on how big a SUN-BOUNCE is used more than one SUNBOUNCE Flash-Bracket can be attached.
- Product Type Mounting Bracket
- Manufacturer Part Number 710SFB
- Manufacturer California Sunbounce
- Product Name 710-SFB Flash Bracket
- Brand Name Sunbounce
- Package Contents
- 710-SFB Flash Bracket
- Extendable Bracket Arm
- Micro Mini
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.