Case Logic is obsessed with organization! No matter who you are, what toys, tools or technology you have, where you are, or where you are going, Case Logic is your partner in managing the things that matter to you. We are the "stuff wranglers" that make life easier. The Caselogic DVB-140 140 CD/DVD and 62 Liner Note Capacity DVD Wallet holds 140 discs and 62 movie title notes. Innovative Fast-File pockets allow quick storage and immediate access to 16 additional favorite or "now playing" CDs. Quick-Lock Moveable Page System makes re-organizing or alphabetizing your CD collection a snap. Durable padded outer-material resistant to heat, moisture and tearing. See-through front pocket holds movie title notes. Convenient carrying handle. Additional slots in ProSleeve pages for "bonus footage" discs. 25 Year Warranty!
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.