The neutral density filter reduces the amount of light entering the lens, without effecting color. It is used primarily when the light level exceeds that which the film stock or video CCD can handle; this is often the case when shooting on a sunny day in a location featuring an abundance of light reflection such a desert, ocean or snowy landscape. If a reduction in depth of field is desired, the ND filter can help achieve this because it allows you to open the lens aperture further without changing exterior light levels.
- Cavision 4x5.65in Enhanced Range Neutral Density 0.9 Glass Filter, 3mm Thickness
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.