The Cavision 4 x 4" Circular Polarizer Glass Filter reduces light entering the lens that is oriented in a single plane (polarized light) without affecting color temperature. Light reflected off glass or water, as well as some of the light emitted from the sky on a clear day, is polarized. When rotated to the appropriate angle, the polarizer can largely eliminate reflections off glass or water. Furthermore, the polarizer will reduce glare and excess sky light, thereby increasing sharpness, contrast and color saturation of the image. The circular polarizer filter produces the same effect as the linear polarizer but (due to the light being circularly polarized before it enters the lens) does not cause interference with the lens' auto sensors. If using the auto sensor functions on a lens, this filter type is recommended.
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- Constructed from high quality optical glass"
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface
- Polarizing filters arrange and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light
- Strongest effect when used at a 90deg. angle from the sun
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.