Cisco WAP361 IEEE 802.11ac 1.20 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - 5 GHz, 2.40 GHz - MIMO Technology - 5 x Network (RJ-45) - Wall Mountable, Ceiling Mountable
In today's dynamic business environment, employees are becoming more mobile and collaborative than ever. To stay productive, they need dependable, business-class access to network applications throughout the office. The Cisco WAP361 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Wall Plate Access Points with Power over Ethernet (PoE) provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office regrdless of what mobile devices they use. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
The WAP361 access point uses a concurrent dual-band radio for improved coverage and user capacity. The 2x2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams allows the access point to run at maximum performance in both 5.0-GHz and 2.4-GHz frequencies. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with PoE facilitates flexible installation and can reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the WAP361 Wireless-AC/N access point supports a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
WAP361 access points are easy to set up and use, with an intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access points to blend well into any small-business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, WAP361 access points support both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
Designed to scale smoothly as your organization grows, the access points feature controller-less Single Point Setup, which simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without additional hardware. With a WAP361 access point, you can extend business-class wireless networking to employees and guests anywhere in the office, with the flexibility to meet new business needs for years to come.
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- USB No
- HDMI No
- VGA No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 5
- Powerline No
- Management Port No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Manufacturer Part Number WAP361-A-K9
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model WAP361
- Product Name WAP361 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Wall Plate Access Point with PoE
- Brand Name Cisco
- Package Contents
- WAP361 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Wall Plate Access Point with PoE
- Ceiling and wall mounting kit
- Quick-start guide
- Ethernet network cable
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 1.06 lb
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Form Factor Ceiling Mountable
- Height 1.8"
- Width 6.5"
- Depth 4.3"
- Wireless Transmission Speed 1.20 Gbit/s
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.