Cokin SNAP KIT 49mm for Compact System Cameras (CSC), with; Filter Holder A Series, 49mm Adapter Rin
Compact System Cameras (CSC), also called Hybrid or Mirrorless cameras, are smaller than DSLRs due the lack of a complex mirror mechanism. For the same reason, lenses made for these cameras are also smaller. Cokin Snap! Kit has been made to fit this new generation of cameras and optics. Snap! Kit is all you need to begin with creative filters. Including an adaptor ring, a filter-holder, a full Neutral Density filter (ND4) and a graduated Sunset filter. Snap! Kit is aimed at photo enthusiasts whose philosophy is to be creative while they are shooting. Snap! Kit is available in five different diameters: 37, 40.5, 43, 49 and 52. For those who have lenses of different diameters, they only have to change of adaptor ring. The filter-holder snaps onto the adaptor ring. Snap! Kit includes a filter-holder that can hold up to three filters at the same time, allowing creative combinations. It takes no more than five seconds to snap the filter-holder onto the ring and to slide one or more filter(s) into it
- Cokin SNAP KIT 49mm for Compact System Cameras (CSC), with; Filter Holder A Series, 49mm Adapter Rin
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.