Cokin PURE Harmonie filters are the thinnest and the lightest in the world. With a thickness of 4.5mm, they are almost invisible when mounted on your lens. Their weight is so light that you won't even notice that they are attached. Cokin PURE Harmonie filters have been engineered with no compromise: very robust, compatible with all lens caps. Super lightweight for maximum AF performance and ultra-shallow profile to prevent vignetting, they are just perfect. They are PURE. Circular Polarizer filters are used to reduce reflections from non-metallic surfaces (windows, water and so on) and increase density within the sky and/or foliage by absorbing reflected light. They also allow to emphasize details such as clouds and makes pictures crisper, with deeper color tones. Their effect cannot be achieved with a computer software.
- Super lightweight for maximum AF performance and ultra-shallow profile to prevent vignetting
- Thinnest and the lightest in the world. With a thickness of 4.5mm
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.