Cokin A Series Filters
Recommended for lenses between 36 and 62mm in diameter with a focal length over 35mm. Cokin square filters fit into a holder and are attached to a lens via an adapter ring, the photographer has a number of immediate advantages:
a) there is no need to duplicate filters to fit different size lenses,
b) up to three filters can be used at once to create unique effects,
c) the photographer has control over the positioning of the effect on the photograph.
- Product Type Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number A056
- Manufacturer Cokin
- Product Name A Special Effect Filter
- Product Series A
- Brand Name Cokin
- Application/Usage Lens
- Filter Type Special Effect
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.