The COKIN CREATIVE SYSTEM consists of 3 main components: An Adaptor Ring + A Filter Holder + 1 or more filters. The COKIN Filter-holder can be precisely adjusted and attached to the lens by means of a screw-in adaptor ring. A change of camera or of lens necessitates only a change of adaptor ring, not the Filter-holder nor the filters. The COKIN Filter-holder has four grooves. One holds round filters, which can be rotated in the groove. The three others hold square filters which can be adjusted up or down at will. The Cokin Advantages Same filter for all your lenses by just replacing the adaptor ring. Rotate, slide, decentre in all directions for more precision and creativity Wide Range of Filters The COKIN A & P Series include a complete range of over 180 filters for a maximum potential of creativity, while the Z-PRO & X-PRO Series contains over 90 filters among the most used by professionals. The Cokin Sytem is available in 4 Series A Series : Comprises a complete range of COKIN filters for lenses with diameters up to 62mm. A wide range of adaptor rings as well as numerous dedicated accessories (Holder Cap, Ring Cap, Coupling Ring, Modular Hood, Modular Bellows, Wallet & Storage Boxes,etc.). The "A Series" is recommended for focal lengths 35mm onwards (35mm format). Filters are 67mm wide. P Series : For larger diameter lenses up to 82mm. Recommended for focal lengths from 28mm onwards(35mm format). A wide range of adaptor rings, including dedicated Hasselbad? B50/B60/B70, Rollei? VI as well as a Universal Ring and numerous dedicated accessories(Holder Cap, Ring Cap, Universal Ring, Coupling Ring, Wide Angle Holder, A/P & Z/P Adaptors, Modular Hood, Modular Bellows, Wallet &Storage Boxes, etc.). Z-PRO Series : Specially adapted to Filter-Holders 100mm (4") filters and designed for medium format cameras as well as wide-angle lenses. Recommended for focal lengths from 20mm onwards (35mm format). This Series is also well adapted to Broadcast. It fits a large variety of lenses thanks to a range of adaptor rings covering the popular diameters up to 96mm. Additional rings designed for Hasselblad? B60/B70 and Rollei? are also available X-PRO Series : Specially designed for medium and large format cameras as well as wide-angle lenses. Recommended for focal lenghts from 15mm onwards (35mm format). This Series is also well adapted to prosumer and professional video cameras. For lenses up to 118mmfilters are 130mm wide. It fits a large variety of lenses thanks to a range of adaptor rings covering the popular diameters up to 118mm, including dedicatedrings designed for Hasselblad? B60/B70, and Rollei?, as well as a Universal Ring.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.