This kit Contains Cokin P Series Filter Holder, #047, #056 and #125 filters. 047 Gold Filter : The Cokin 047 filter is used when the photographer wishes to add a distinctive golden tone. Useful in sunset photography. It can be used with other Cokin filters such as the Star filter. 056 Star 8 Filter : Star filters create multiple points of light, or ''stars,'' streaking outward from a central light source. This can make lighting within the scene take on a more glittering, glamorous appearance. 125s Gradual Tobacco Filter T2 Soft Filter : Cokin color graduated filters are color-toned in one half of the filter and have a smoothly graduated transition into the clear portion. Colored and clear image portions can be brought into the desired position by adjusting the filter in the holder
- Product Type Filter Kit
- Manufacturer Part Number H211
- Manufacturer Cokin
- Product Name P Series Filter Kit
- Product Series P
- Brand Name Cokin
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- Color Filter
- Graduated Color Filter
- Special Effect Filter
- Filter Type Color
- Filter Type Graduated Color
- Filter Type Special Effect
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.