Blue Graduated filters enhance the sky while they underline the colors of mountain landscapes. They are also the filters for sea photography where they intensify the white sparkle of breaking waves. They are available in five variations. 122 - B1 graduated blue filter reduces the light 1 stop. 123 - B2 graduated blue filter reduces the light 3 stops. 123L - 2X Light starts with the same neutral density as 122, but feathers the blue almost from the color edge and more gently graduates to clear. One stop of compensation. A123S - 8X Is the same density of color as 123M but the graduation extends to 3/4 of the filter. Requires 3 stops. 123F - 8X Full is the same as 123S except that the blue covers the entire filter. Requires 3 stops.
- Product Type Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number P123F
- Manufacturer Cokin
- Product Model P123F
- Product Name P123F Filter
- Brand Name Cokin
- Filter Type Color
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.