Designed for DSLR cameras, P-Series is made for photo enthusiasts who really wants to see the world in colors!
The most popular filter system
Cokin P-Series is the most acclaimed system in the world. So well designed, it hasn't changed that much since its creation.
Dozens of filters are available. You can combine them to achieve amazing effects. Your only limit is the size of your memory card!
P Series system is compact and very easy to carry. Even with several filters attached at the same time, it doesn't strain the motor of autofocus lenses.
Easy to use
Screw the adaptor ring onto your lens, snap the filter holder, slide one or more filter(s) and you're done. It's child's play !
From 48 to 82, it covers almost any lens on the market. Diameter of your lens can be found either on the lens itself on in the user manual.
- Product Type Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number P036
- Manufacturer Cokin
- Product Name P Color Correction Filter
- Product Series P
- Brand Name Cokin
- Application/Usage Lens
- Filter Type Color Correction
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.