Grey Neutral Density filters compensate for bright light. By under-exposing the sky, they give a better relief to the surfaces and colors of landscapes and architecure. They are indispensable in summer, for seaside and mountain photos. They are available in six choices to cover every situation.
- XP120 - 2X graduated neutral density filter reduces the light 1 stop.
- XP121 - 8X graduated neutral density filter reduces the light 3 stops.
- XP121F - 8X Full is the same as XP121S except that the neutral density grey covers the entire filter. Requires 3 stops.
- XP121L - 2X Light starts with the same neutral density as XP120, but feathers the grey almost from the color edge and more gently graduates to clear. One stop of compensation.
- XP121M - 4X Medium is the same gentle graduation as XP121L but with twice in density. Requires 2 stops of compensation.
- XP121S - 8X Soft is twice the density of XP121M and the graduation extends to 3/4 of the filter. Requires 3 stops.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.