DESIGN NOTESDesigned as a flexible camera bag for photo enthusiasts. Great for full body DSLR's and flexible enough for mirrorless cameras. Easy access mesh pockets, zipped rear pocket and side cargo straps. Weather resistant design. Fits full body DSLR or Consumer DSLR and standard lens or Mirrorless Camera and lens FEATURES 5 STORAGE ZONES Main cargo zone holds camera equipment Easy access front pocket 2 elastic mesh pockets Rear zipped pocket VELCRO SILENCERS, makes opening your bag quiet. FLEXIBLE, ACCESSIBLE SPACE, moulded divider system enables you to adjust cargo space to your gear. WIDE, ADJUSTABLE LENGTH SHOULDER STRAP. SIDE CARGO STRAPS, attach photo accessories to the outside of the bag for easy access. WEATHER RESISTANT MATERIALS. ANTI-ABRASIVE SURFACES. LIFETIME WARRANTY.SIZEWidth: 16.5 cm / 6.5 in Height: 21 cm / 8.27 in Depth: 10 cm / 3.94 in Volume: 2 L / 122.05 cu inWeight: 0.35 kg / 0.77 lbWARRANTYThis product is covered by the legendary Crumpler Lifetime Warranty.Crumpler warrants to the original retail purchaser that the zippers, buckles, bindings and all other components on our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. If one of our products fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, we will repair or replace the defective part. Just return the product to one of our AU Crumpler stores or send it to our Repair Team, together with your proof of purchase.Our warranty does not cover damages that result from misuse or abuse of the product. It does not cover normal wear and tear or damages such as abrasion, scratches or fading. The warranty also does not cover incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to, or loss of, the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses.
- Accessory Loop: The reinforced side accessory loop lets you attach other photo-gidgetry and gadgetry for instant access
- Anti-Abrasive Surfaces: The 900D outer and brushed padded nylon interior combine phenomenal strength with exceptional smoothness and malleability. Your clothes don't catch. Your equipment don't get scratched"
- Flexible, Accessible Space: To ensure you can put in lots of gear, first put in lots of thought. That's why the main compartment features configurable Velcro and brushed padded nylon dividers and why the dual zone front pocket features gusseted sides
- Velcro Silencers: Lurking behind the bag's size able Velcro fastener is a matching Velcro silencer flap. Pull it out. Press it in position. Open and close on the QT, then lock down with the compression strap
- Waterproofing Measures: Be it rain, hail, sleet, snow, beer or mixed drinks, the bag's 900D outer and curved flap are designed to weather the storm and keep your equipment dry as a nun's gusset
- Wide, Adjustable Length Shoulder Strap: The more gear you carry, the more you need a wide shoulder strap to distribute its weight and the more you'll appreciate the Three Million Dollar Home's soft but strong 38mm flamed polypropylene webbing
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.