CalifoneMultimedia Stereo Headsets w/Mic Via Ergoguys - Stereo - Mini-phone - Wired - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 6 ft Cable
The Multimedia Stereo Headset is versatile and comfortable enough to be used for a variety of digital classroom uses, in computer lab settings, for online assessments and ELA testing (to meet Common Core State Standards), literacy and language learning situations. Its lightweight design makes it a natural choice for wearing during extended periods of time while its ABS plastic earcups won't shatter into potentially dangerous shards (unlike consumer electronics items), giving the 3064 series the ruggedness and durability schools need.
The windscreen protecting the microphone reduces external sounds during recordings, making the 3064 also ideal for Skype sessions, gaming and other multimedia uses.
Noise-reducing earcups resting on the ears provide enhanced protection (compared to earbuds) against ambient noise so students won't need to increase the volume in order to hear the content. The entry point of the cord into the earcup is reinforced against accidental pullout and has in-line volume control for individual preferences (3064-USB and 3064AVBL only). The 3064 series offers connections choices of dual 3.5mm stereo plugs or a USB plug. The optional USB connection allows faster access to media files and streaming audio files and also includes mute, mic on/off.
- Host Interface Mini-phone
- Product Type Headset
- Manufacturer Part Number 3064AVT
- Manufacturer Califone International, Inc
- Product Model 3064AVT
- Product Name Multimedia Stereo Headsets w/Mic Via Ergoguys
- Product Series 3064
- Brand Name Califone
- Earpiece Design Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type Binaural
- Microphone Design Boom
- Form Factor Circumaural
- Cable Length 6 ft
- Sound Mode Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Features Comfortable
- Features Lightweight
- Features Durable
- Features Noise Reduction
- Features Ambient Noise
- Features Reinforced
- Features Adjustable Headband
- Features Detachable Cable
- Features Rugged
- Limited Warranty 90 Day
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.