Chimera Video Pro Plus 1 Triolet Kit, with Triolet Fixture, 500W Bulb, Integral Mounting Ring, 24x32
The Chimera Video Pro Plus 1 Triolet Kit is a combination of several products - for much less than if you bought everything a la carte. A small Video Pro Plus 1 softbox (with speed ring) and the Triolet continuous light fixture (with a 500 W bulb) form the core of this kit. The softbox is designed for use with a hot light but can be used with flash as well. With a silver interior intended for the heat of a continuous light, the Small Video Pro Plus 1 is ideal for work in small spaces when medium soft light is required.The 24 x 32 inch size is lightweight and portable. The inchPlus 1 inch designation means the front face of the softbox is removable - Chimera makes different strengths of diffusion material for front face applications. The softbox comes with a one-stop diffuser, (hence the inch1 inch designation). Purchasing the 1/2 and 1/4 grid cloths separately would allow for more light transmission and less softening of the light. A fabric egg crate light modifier that attaches to the front of the softbox, directing and narrowing the beam (to 40 degrees) for more control, is also included. This fixture is equipped for 220 V AC operation.
- Broad, Omni-Directional Light (Triolet): Compatible with light banks, lanterns, or without a modifier for bare-bulb light effect
- Case (Accessories): Carry and store it all with the included 44 x 9 x 9 inch (111.76 x 23 x 23 cm) duffle case"
- Durable (Video Pro Plus 1 Lightbank): May be used with hot lights up to 1000 W, May be used with strobes of any power rating, with the appropriate, optional speed ring
- Fabric Grid (Accessories): Narrows the light spread to 40 degrees for more control
- Quick Release Speed Ring (Triolet): Locking wand levers make it easy to mount and dismount the softbox to the fixture
- Spill Control (Video Pro Plus 1 Lightbank): Recessed front helps to control light spill and facilitates the attachment of the included fabric grid
- Stand Adapter (Triolet): Comes equipped with the Chimera Single Axis Stand Adapter which allows tilt and swivel of the fixture
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.