Mount your DJI Ronin to a tripod, Steadicam, car mount, cable cam your imagination is the limit!! Designed to simply and quickly slide out from you Ronin factory "handlebar rig", then slide into their "Ronin Quick Plate". Once on the "RQP" you have a multitude of standard threaded holes (1/4-20 and 3/8-16) on the center and any corner. In addition their plates are machines to make use of the factory safety stop. This avoids the Ronin from slipping out before you secure it tight just like the factory DJI handlebars.You can use the many 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 treaded holes as mount points to attach onto a vehicle or even a full size helicopter and make a bungee cord mount. You can add their "Steadicam arm post adaptor plate" to mount your Ronin onto a Steadicam arm! The possibilities are endless! The sky is the limit!
- CineMilled Quick Plate Universal Mount for DJI Ronin Gimbal Stabilizer
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.