Chimera OB2 PRO Kit, with Octa 2 Beauty Dish Body, Center Bounce Back Disc, Octa Front Diffusion Scr
The Chimera OB2 PRO Kit puts together the collapsible 24 inch Octa 2 softbox and the 2800OP Versi Octa Speed Ring to give on-camera flash user's access to that unique Octa-quality light.Beauty dishes have been around a long time providing a unique mix of diffused light with a crisp edge. But the problem with these popular light-shaping tools was always transporting them, requiring outsized cumbersome cases. Chimera's Octa 2 Collapsible Beauty Dish changes all of that with a 24 inch lightweight source that folds up like a softbox.You can use it in the classic mode with the included center bounce disc or without it for a harder bare bulb look. Add the included front diffuser and you've got a 2 inch OctaPlus Lightbank with wrap-around light quality and circular catchlights. The 24 inch beauty dish uses standard OctaPlus speed rings or the Versi Octa speed ring for on-camera flash use.The included Chimera Adjustable Versi Bracket Octa Speed Ring allows you the use your shoe-mount flash unit with Chimera softboxes, including the Octa 2. It's compatible with most professional sized camera flash units with a height of 4.5 - 7.5 inch (11.43 - 19 cm), measured from base to middle of the reflector.
- Chimera OB2 PRO Kit, with Octa 2 Beauty Dish Body, Center Bounce Back Disc, Octa Front Diffusion Scr
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.