Chimera quality lighting for on-camera video lights. Sold as a complete kit with all mounting hardware included for your specific light (no separate Speed Ring needed). Easily mounts and locks onto a standard 5/8 inch stud. Versatile with one standard full density and one quarter density silent fabric front diffusion screens. Gives a more pleasing and natural look to your subjects by providing a softer, more beautiful light. Soft, even lighting eliminates harsh shadows. CHIMERA's MICRO Bank System allows the videographer the option of creating a far broader diffused light source when using a single or dual model of on-board camera light. The MICRO Bank's screen size is 5 x 7 inches (13 x 18 cm) for single lights and 5 x 8 inches (13 x 20 cm) for dual lights.
- All mounting hardware included
- Designed for on-camera video camcorders
- Eliminates harsh shadows
- Gives a more pleasing and natural look
- Ideal for lighting people
- Includes choice of diffusion screen strengths
- Incorporates a dedicated mounting bracket
- No speed ring needed
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.