Celestron Nature DX 12x56 binoculars are the perfect companion for your next all-day outdoor adventure. With phase-coated BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics, Nature DX reveals image detail you wont find with other entry-level binoculars. A great first step into the world of serious, large-aperture sport optics, the views through Celestrons 56 mm Nature DX models rival those of more expensive binoculars, at a price to fit your budget. Nature DXs high quality BaK-4 prisms are phase coated to increase contrast and resolution. Phase coated prisms, combined with fully multi-coated lenses, provide maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, for brighter images, even in low light conditions. With large, 56 mm objective lenses, youll notice the increased light-gathering abilities of Nature DX 12x56. Enjoy extra time viewing wildlife at dawn and dusk, when its too dim to use smaller binoculars. Plus, theyre tripod adaptable to ensure stability during extended viewing sessions. The 12x56 model offers the highest magnification available on a Nature DX binocular, so you can get close to your subject, even when youre glassing at long distances. Theyre also an excellent choice for casual astronomical viewing. Waterproof, fogproof, and nitrogen purged, these binoculars can withstand the elements. A durable rubber armored, polycarbonate housing protects your Nature DX from damage without weighing you down. Twist-up eyecups with multiple stops ensure proper positioning of the eyes, even for eyeglass wearers.
- : . .
- 12x Magnification
- 56 mm Objective Lens . - Offers Enhanced Contrast & Light Transmission
- Angular Field of View (deg): 5.5
- Carrying Case: Soft Case
- Diameter: 56 mm (1.110 in)
- Diopter Compensation: +/- 3
- Durable Polycarbonate Body
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.6 mm (0.18 in)
- Eye Relief (mm): 16 mm (0.62 in)
- High-Quality BaK4 Prisms . - W/ Phase Coating
- IPD Max: 74 mm (2.91 in)
- IPD Min: 56 mm (2.20 in)
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 289 ft (96 m)
- Magnification: 12 x
- Multi-Coated Optics f/ Sharp, Clear Views
- Near Focus (Binoculars): 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Prisms: BAK-4
- Protective Rubber Covering f/ Grip
- Roof Prism Binocular
- SKU: 71336 . . Specifications: . .
- Suitable f/ Long-Range Sighting & Astronomical Observing
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes . .
- Twilight Factor: 25.9
- Twist-up Eyecups f/ Comfortable Viewing
- Waterproof & Fogproof
- Weather Proof: Waterproof & Fogproof
- Weight (oz): 36.2 oz (1028 g)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.