The 40mm low power Omni eyepiece is a 4 -element premium symmetrical Plossl optical design. Features include blackened lens edges to minimize internal reflection and maximize contrast, multi-layer coating group on each lens surface to maximize light transmission and contrast, and each Omni goes through a two-step anodizing process to prevent reflection from the top eyepiece barrel, unlike most other manufactures who use reflective surfaces.
- Product Type Telescope Eyepiece
- Manufacturer Part Number 93325
- Manufacturer Celestron
- Product Name Omni Series 1.25 in - 40mm
- Product Line Omni
- Brand Name Celestron
- Additional Information
- Size: 1.25 in
- Eyepiece Elements: 4
- Material Rubber - Eye Cup
- Material Rubber - Grip
- Weight (Approximate) 6.56 oz
- Focal Length 40 mm
- Angular Field of View 43
- Eye Relief 31 mm
- Limited Warranty 2 Year Limited
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.