Celestron Advanced VX EQ Mount: Engineered from the ground up with astroimaging in mind, the new Advanced VX series from Celestron sets a new standard in mid-level telescopes. Advanced VX provides you with many of the features found on Celestron's most sophisticated German equatorial mounts, at an extremely affordable price. The new Advanced VX mount was specifically designed to provide optimum imaging performance for smaller telescopes. Now your smaller telescope can take advantage of All-Star Polar Alignment and autoguider support. You'll be able to track through long exposures using permanently programmable periodic error correction. Image across the meridian without doing a meridian flip, so you can seamlessly image the best part of night sky. Advanced VX features significantly larger base castings than our previous design, improving stability under heavier loads. Improved motors offer more torque and can handle slight load imbalances with ease. Experienced imagers will love taking this portable mount to a dark sky site, with all the performance of their larger observatory mount. Or, if you're new to imaging, this mount will help you get started with the hobby and keep up with your needs for years to come. Celestron Polar Axis Finder Get some help polar aligning your Celestron CGEM, Advanced VX, or CG-5 mount with the addition of the Polar Finderscope. Install the finder into the polar finder port, located at the rear of th
- Advanced VX Mount: Holds a maximum instrument capacity of 30 lbs
- Advanced VX Mount: Improved electronics with increased memory for future expansion
- Advanced VX Mount: Improved latitude range. Can be used between 7 - 77 degrees latitude.
- Advanced VX Mount: Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction eliminates recurring track errors from the worm gear.
- Advanced VX Mount: New design allows viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference from the motors housings
- Advanced VX Mount: New motors offer improved tracking performance and provide more power to overcome load imbalances
- Advanced VX Mount: NexStar+ hand control offers multiple language programming (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
- Advanced VX Mount: Updated industrial design offers more rigidity, less flexure and improved aesthetics
- Polar Axis Finder: Eyepiece has focus adjustments for reticle clarity."
- Polar Axis Finder: Inserts into the polar finder port at the back of the mount.
- Polar Axis Finder: Polar align your equatorial mount with this Celestron Polar Finderscope.
- Polar Axis Finder: The easily identifiable star patterns of the Big Dipper, Cassiopeia and Octans are etched into the reticle, as well as Polaris and the North Celestial Pole, to help with alignment in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere.
- Age Range : 15 & up
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.