Celestron's C5 Spotting Scope is a 5" (127mm) aperture, 1250 mm f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain optical system. Its optical excellence is the reason it was chosen by NASA for many space shuttle missions.
The C5 spotting scope is an ideal choice for the serious bird watcher, nature lover or anyone who enjoys beautiful views -either from your home or in the field. At just six pounds in weight and 11 inches in length, this spotting scope is a completely portable visual and photographic instrument that performs well in any viewing location. Further, Celestron offers a wide variety of optional accessories to expand the capabilities of this special instrument.
The C5's aperture of 5" allows it to easily outperform smaller aperture spotting scopes. Offering 4 times more light gathering ability than a 60 mm spotting scope and 2 times more than an 80 mm scope, Celestron's C5 is the clear choice when a powerful instrument delivering brilliant, crisp views is what you require.
The C5 spotting scope is a wonderfully versatile instrument, and its near focus of approximately 20 feet allows you to observe plant life, wildlife, birds or insects with ease. At the same time, the C5 can also be used as an astronomical telescope. In addition, the C5 goes easily from working as a powerful spotting scope to being a high performance 1250 mm f/10 telephoto lens.
Photography couldn't be easier, because the C5 is designed to be fully camera adaptable. To take professional quality shots with the C5, just attach the correct optional T- Adapter and T-Ring for your 35 mm SLR camera to the back of the C5 spotting scope, and you're ready to shoot. The tripod adapter block on the C5's tube makes easy work of mounting the instrument onto a tripod for either viewing or photography. The C5 comes complete inside its own soft sided carrying case.
- Product Type Spotting Scope
- Manufacturer Part Number 52291
- Manufacturer Celestron
- Product Model C5
- Product Name C5 Spotting Scope
- Brand Name Celestron
- Package Contents
- C5 Spotting Scope
- 25 mm (50x) Eyepiece
- 6x30 Erect Image Finderscope
- Water-Resistant Soft-Sided Case
- Weight (Approximate) 6 lb
- Objective Diameter 127 mm
- Maximum Magnification 50x
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.