The CrossAim Reticle Eyepiece from Celestron is the perfect tool for polar alignment of your telescope. The eyepiece is a 12.5mm Plssl with a red LED illuminator and an on/off brightness control knob. It has a Double Crosshair reticle and uses three included 1.5V alkaline batteries. The optics are fully coated. The eyepiece has a focal length of 12.5mm and an FOV of 40.
- a) Ideal for Accurate Polar Alignment.
- b) Well Suited for Use With Off-Axis Guiders for Centering and Guiding of Stars
- c) Adjustable Red LED Light Brightness Control to Illuminate Crosshairs and Preserve Night Vision
- d) Double Crosshair Reticle for Accurate Centering and Guiding of Stars
- e) Fully Coated Optics for Excellent Light Transmission on Faint Stars
- Age Range : 15 & up
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.