The professional-level Celestron InfiniView Digital Microscope is a versatile microscope that is just as useful out in the field as it is in the lab. With an a 3.5" TFT LCD screen, onboard software, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and Micro SD card slot, you can enjoy up to 2 hours observing and capturing images in the field. The grab-and-go microscope is lightweight and easy to carry.
Back in the lab, plug InfiniView into an AC outlet and your computer via USB 2.0. The Portable Capture Pro software allows you to take accurate measurements of your specimens. Depending on your screen size, you can achieve up to 200x magnification for up-close viewing of traditional slides or 3D specimens like stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more.
Great for the discriminating hobbyist or professional, the InfiniView LCD Digital Microscope is well suited for jobs such as entomology, industrial quality control and inspection, medicine, scientific research, and forensics, just to name a few.
- Product Type Digital Microscope
- Manufacturer Part Number 44360
- Manufacturer Celestron
- Product Name InfiniView LCD Digital Microscope
- Product Line InfiniView
- Brand Name Celestron
- Application/Usage Laboratory
- Package Contents
- InfiniView LCD Digital Microscope
- USB Cable 2.0
- AC Adapter
- TV Out/AV Cable
- Portable Capture Pro Software CD with Measuring Feature
- Calibration Ruler
- Lithium Ion Battery for Portable Use
- Quick Setup Guide
- Instruction Manual on Included CD
- Weight (Approximate) 3.50 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Form Factor Portable
- Height 8.9"
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.