The Celestron Large SCT/EdgeHD Adapter is made especially for Off-Axis Guider. When paired, these two imaging accessories allow you to use the full image circle created by a 9.25", 11" or 14" SCT or EdgeHD telescope. This configuration is especially helpful to owners of larger format cameras, such as the Canon 5D Mark III or the 6D, since their full frame can take advantage of the more substantial area of illumination produced by larger SCT and EdgeHD telescopes.The OAG adapter has a clear aperture of 62.7mm (2.47"), consumes 16mm of back focus and weighs just 4.64oz. It is machined out of black anodized aluminum and attaches to the large baffle lock nut threads on the rear of the telescope.
- Custom-designed to pair with the Celestron Off-Axis Guider and a 9.25", 11" or 14" SCT or EdgeHD optical tube
- Great for larger format cameras like the Canon 5D or 6D-allows use of the full image circle for better illumination of the sensor
- Machined of black anodized aluminum with a clear aperture of 62.7mm (2.47")"
- This adapter works in conjunction with the Celestron Off-Axis Guider to produce a larger area of illumination when imaging through larger SCT and EdgeHD telescopes
- Age Range : 15 & up
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.