Coleman Xtreme C5WP 5 Megapixel Compact Camera - Yellow - 2.7" LCD - 8x - 4032 x 3024 Image - 640 x 480 Video
Great snapshots and videos have never been easier as they are with the versatile Coleman digital camera. Able to go anywhere you would want to take pictures, this sturdy camera will more than hold its own. Waterproof up to 33 feet, you can take this camera on all your outdoor adventures and never worry about missing a moment. With 10 scene modes and anti-shake technology you will be sure to catch amazing photographs anytime, anywhere. All your videos and photos will be displayed in 12.0 megapixels on a 2.7 inch screen. In addition to the 16MB internal memory a Micro SD slot supports a memory card up to 8 GB. A Li-ion battery ensures hours to capture all your pictures and video, which you can then upload to your computer using the USB 2.0 cable. With included image editing software, you can touch up all of your pictures and video and share them with whoever you'd like. It comes with face detection and ant-shake image stabilization. Perfect for beach & outdoor activities, snorkeling, swimming pools & waterparks, and skiing & winter sports. Taking pictures underwater just got a whole lot cooler. Features: Waterproof up to 33 feet Anti shake image stabilization Automatic face detection Programmed auto exposure Built-in flash Voice and memo recording Display: 2.7-inch LCD Resolution: 12 megapixels Zoom: 8x digital Video: 640x480 VGA Frames per second: 30fps Memory: No internal memory, Micro SD card (not included) Picture format: JPG Interface: USB 2.0 Power: Lithium-Ion Battery Model: C5WP Dimensions: 4.2 inches wide x 2.5 inches high x 1 inch deep Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Screen Size 2.7"
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Effective Camera Resolution 5 Megapixel
- Exposure Control
Programmed Auto Exposure
- Product Type Compact Camera
- Manufacturer Part Number C5WP-Y
- Manufacturer The Coleman Company, Inc
- Product Model C5WP
- Product Name Xtreme C5WP Compact Camera
- Product Line Xtreme
- Brand Name Coleman
- Image Formats JPEG
- Maximum Image Resolution 4032 x 3024
- Digital Zoom 8x
- Focal Length 8.15 mm
- Wide Angle Yes
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Memory Card Supported microSDHC
- Weight (Approximate) 4.59 oz
- Color Yellow
- Durability Water Proof
- Durability Shock Proof
- Durability Freeze Proof
- Height 2.3"
- Width 4"
- Depth 0.8"
- Maximum Video Resolution 640 x 480
- HD Movie Mode No
- Viewfinder Type No
- Memory Card Type : MicroSD
- Camera Resolution (Megapixel) : 5
- Resolution : 4032 x 3024
- Maximum Still Frame Rate (fps) : 30
- Focal Length (mm) : 8.15
- Digital Zoom (x) : 8
- Camera Megapixels : 4 - 5 Megapixel
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.