Pogoplug is a device that lets you connect any external hard drive and then access and share content through the Internet.
Its time to start leaving your external hard drives at home. In just 60 seconds, Pogoplug connects your external hard drives to the Internet so you have full access to your home content wherever you go. Make your videos, photos, presentation files, or even your entire music library accessible online, without uploading. Pogoplug gives you the power to broadcast and share your digital life with ease from wherever life takes you.
Simple Web Browser
Each Pogoplug comes with a free online servicefor remotely accessing and sharing your files through any Web browser, desktop or mobile device. Share, stream, upload or download to and from your Pogoplug connected hard drives from anywhere in the world - no technical expertise or advanced networking knowledge required.
Unlimited and Private File Sharing
Share unlimited files and folders securely with friends, family, coworkers, and clients. Share large files like photos and videos with just a click: no uploading required.
Free Mobile Application
Pogoplug offers free mobile applications on the iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and other mobile devices. Upload and share files and folders or stream music and movies on your mobiledevice while on the road.
Free Desktop Application
With the Pogoplug drive application software you are able to make all drives attached to your Pogoplug enabled device appear like local drives on your computer. Drag and drop files from your desktop to your Pogoplug or Pogoplug to your desktop.
The easiest way to print files and photos from your mobile device. Put your printers on the Internet. Print files and photos to your Pogoplug connected printers from any mobile device, from anywhere.
The Pogoplug Black unit has a faster processor than the original and older Pogoplug Pink unit.
- Easy Setup
- 60-second installation. Simply plug Pogoplug into your network router, attach an external hard drive, and activate online.
- No need to change your network configuration or firewall settings.
- Attach up to 4 external hard drives (or more with a USB hub) giving you almost unlimited storage growth.
- No monthly fees, ever.
- Access and Share Your Files From Anywhere
- Access and share all of the files on your Pogoplug-connected hard drives from any Web browser.
- Send loads of videos, photos and massive files instantly.
- Upload and share files and folders directly from iPhone, AndroidTM, Blackberry, Palm and other mobile devices while on the road.
- Use Pogoplug like a hard drive attached to your computer, from anywhere on the Internet.
- Pogoplug File Sharing Frees You From:
- Complicated FTP installation and management
- Expensive sending and sharing services
- Limited PC remote access software tools
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.