The Zeiss Cinemizer OLED Glasses makes it easy to watch all of your movies on the go. Take advantage of high definition viewing as well as enhanced audio with the included two 2.5 mm headphones. Each headphone plugs directly into either side of the glasses. The Cinemizer comes equipped with an integrated rechargeable battery for up to six continuous hours of use. If you wear eyeglasses, you can still enjoy movies on the Cinemizer as it can be configured for prescriptions ranging from -5 to +2 diopters in each eye via the setting wheel.Weighing in at approximately 2.6 oz (75 g) you will forget you're even wearing the glasses. You can also take advantage of soft silicon nose pads allowing the glasses to sit comfortably on your nose. Additionally, two soft rubber ear clips provides a good, comfortable fit. Connect a variety of devices from smartphones with HDMI connectivity, Blu-ray players, game consoles, PCs, iPods and iPhones.** Mobility **The cinemizer OLED is designed for mobile use. The integrated rechargeable battery provides power for up to six hours of viewing enjoyment even when away from the confines of your home. For example, while on a flight, you can watch several movies from your iPhone on the cinemizer multimedia video glasses.** Diopter Adjustment **Eyeglass wearers can configure their prescription from -5 to +2 diopters in each eye via the setting wheel.** Wearing Comfort **Emphasis was given to a low
- These are side-by-side, top-bottom or line-interleaved such as Frame Packing via HDMI 1.4."
- 3D support: Various stereoscopic 3D formats are supported
- Connection possibilities: The cinemizer 3D glasses can be used for various applications
- Diopter adjustment: Eyeglass wearers can configure their prescription from -5 to +2 diopters in eacheye via the setting wheel
- It can be connected to an iPod/iPhone, smartphone with HDMI or analog A/V interface, Blu-ray player, gaming consoles such as PS3 or XBox, PCs and notebooks
- Mobility: The cinemizer OLED is designed for mobile use. The integrated rechargeable battery provides power for up to six hours of viewing enjoyment even when away from the confines of your home
- Rich colors: OLED displays create crisp images with very vibrant colors, true black and thus very good contrast
- Wearing comfort: Emphasis was given to a low weight and optimal wearing comfort during development of the cinemizer OLED. The soft silicon nose pad allows the glasses to sit comfortably on your nose
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.