@@ Binoculars, spotting scopes and eyeglasses or sunglasses invariably accumulate dust, smudges or smears from water when you're outdoors. Now, you can clean lenses easily and safely with the SPUDZ Lens Cloth. The durable, treated cloth comes in its own stuff sack with a hook on it, so you can attach it to clothing, a pack or nearly anywhere that's convenient.
- Convenient because the hook allows you to attach it where you want it
- Convenient because the hook keeps the cloth where you clip it
- Convenient because the sewn-in cloth design means you'll never lose your micro-fiber lens cloth again
- Hook Spudz to: Keys Chains, Eyewear Retainers, Zippers, Fishing Vests, Lanyards,Camera Bag,
- Photographers and sportsman alike spend substantial amounts of money for their optics. Every angler wearing polarized glasses may find a time when there glasses get wet or dirty. Spudz was developed for active people who care about their optics
- Spudz Cleans: Glasses and Sunglasses, Binoculars and Scopes, CDs and DVDs, Ski Goggles, Camera Lenses, Computer Screens, Smudges from Photos
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.