The Visible Dust EZ Sensor Cleaning Kit PLUS contains a 1.15ml bottle of VDust Plus liquid cleaner, 5 orange 1.3x DHAP Vswabs and one sensor brush. VDust Plus liquid is a multi-ingredient, iso-alcoholic solution that goes on streak-free, removes water and oil stains and evaporates fast. The orange DHAP Vswabs V-shape design allows for ease of maneuverability within the camera chamber and corner to corner sensor cleaning. Its woven fabric design retains liquid well and prevents scratches as it cleans oil and water stains. The DHAP swab is only compatible with the VDust Plus liquid cleaner, not with other Visible Dust brand cleaners. The 1.3x DHAP orange Vswab is compatible with sensors up to 20mm. The sensor brush with its Super Charged Fibers (SCF) draws the dust away from the sensor and onto the bristles.
- DHAP Vswabs: The orange DHAP Vswabs are only compatible with VDust Plus liquid cleaner, not with other Visible Dust brand cleaners
- DHAP Vswabs: This and extremely soft
- DHAP Vswabs: V-shape design allows for ease of maneuverability within the camera chamber
- DHAP Vswabs: V-shape design reaches the corners of sensors
- DHAP Vswabs: Woven fabric retains liquid well and prevents scratches
- Sensor Brush: Super Charged Fibers (SCF) draws the dust away from the sensor and onto the bristles"
- VDust Plus: Mild iso-alcoholic solution for non-specific stains on sensor
- VDust Plus: Non streak formula and fast evaporation
- VDust Plus: Provides moderate static barrier
- VDust Plus: Removes water and oil stains
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.