Doug Ritter's RSK Mk5 (Ritter Survival Knife) is not a knife you would use all day for normal work tasks. But, based on Doug's philosophy that "if it isn't with you, it can't save you," it is compact and light enough to fit in almost any small personal survival kit or stash-away location, yet robust enough that it's a knife you can bet your life on.Doug is the founder of the Equipped To Survive web site www.equipped.org and an international authority on survival equipment. The RSK Mk5 is a collaborative effort based on Georgia knifemaker David White's custom Shrewd Survival Knife, itself the result of collaboration with Dr. Andrew Osbourne.
- Wide-chord drop-point blade with a high flat grind
|Brand||Columbia River Knife & Tool|
|Manufacturer||Columbia River Knife & Tool|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.