What makes a good logo knife? It should be affordable, and it should have some large flat areas on the blade or frame suitable for logo imprinting. So we are very happy to present the Pazoda series. They're high-quality knives that are priced low enough to purchase in quantity, and all have flat areas that are perfect for our "Company Billboard" imprinting by laser or silk screen. Or you can take any one to your local trophy house for personalized engraving.Our smaller size Pazoda 2 is a stylish frame-lock folder with a 2.125" premium 8Cr14MoV blade, gray titanium nitride coated with a Razor-Sharp edge. The stainless steel frames are also given a gray titanium nitride coating, and then a brushed finish on the outer surface only, leaving an ample bright area for imprinting. The oval blade hole allows fast either-hand opening. A stainless steel clip is included.It is simply an incredible value in an all-stainless steel folder.
- Gray titanium nitride coated with a Razor-Sharp edge
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.