bRail Master - Universal Rail Mount Green Laser/LED/bbrManufacture ID: CMR-204brbrThe Rail Master Pro Universal Green Laser Sight & Tactical Light combines two tactical tools in a single compact unit. The versatile unit is designed to fit most modern pistols rifles and shotguns with an M1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style accessory rail. A powerful green laser anchors the unit and provides up to 1 hour of continuous use on a single CR2 Lithium battery. The Rail Master Pro also includes a powerful 100 Lumen white light for target identification. The unit features four operational modes including: Laser/Light Constant On Laser Constant On Light Constant On and Laser w/Light Strobe. Activation is instant with Tap On Tap Off controls and a programmed Auto Shut Off at five minutes to conserve battery life. The waterproof unit features polymer construction with an aluminum body. br /br /Made in the USA br /br /Fits pistols rifles and shotguns with M1913 Picatinny or Weaver Accessory Rail including: br /br /- 1911 Government or Commander with Rail br /- AR-15/M16 or similar rail-equipped long guns br /- Beretta PX4 Full Size and Compact 92Vertec br /- Glock 3rd Gen 17 19 20 21 22 23 31 32 34 35 38 br /- Glock 4th Gen 17 19 22 23 br /- Heckler & Koch (HK) P30 45 45C br /- Ruger SR9 SR40 SR9c SR40c br /- Sig Sauer P220 P226 P229 br /- Smith & Wesson M&P Full-Size and Compact br /- Smith & Wesson SD br /- Springfield Armory XD and XD(M) br /- Taurus Millennium Pro 24/7 br /- Most other rail-equipped pistols with a minimum of 1 1/16" from recoil lugbr /br /Specifications:br /br /- Platform: Rail Masterbr /- Material: Polymer br /- Attachment: Rail Attachment br /- Activation Location: Switch Activation br /- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50' br /- Battery Type: One CR2 Lithium Battery br /- Laser Output: Up to 5mW Green Laser br /- Activation Mode: Switch Activated br /- Laser Visibility: Approx .5" Diameter at 50 Feet br /- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation br /- Inst
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.