bSmith and Wesson - K/L/N Square & Round Hard Polymer Front Activation/bbrManufacture ID: LG-207brbrThe LG-207 LaserGrips feature a hard polymer snag-free grip surface and are shaped and sized like the stock Smith & Wesson grips.br / br /(Grips/Laser only gun not included.)br /br /Specifications:br /br /- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front Button br /- Material: Hard Polymer br /- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation br /- Master On/Off Switch: Yes br /- Warranty: 3 Years Complete br /- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak 633nm class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow. br /- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet. br /- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life br /- Fits: Smith & Wesson K L and N-Frame Revolvers...br / - Round or square-butt frames: Models 10 thru 29 48 53 56 57 58 64 thru 68 242 329 396 520 547 581 586 610 617 624 625 627 629 648 657 686 and 696.br /br / * Will not fit K-Frame Scandium revolvers.
- Beam intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser
- Both windage and elevation adjustment
- Dot size approximately: 0.5-inch diameter at 50 feet
- Instinctive activation, front button
- Master on/off switch
- Over four hours of on-time use and a five year shel
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.